Your porch swings are the bridge of your Home. Aarsun presents Finely Carved Wooden Jhoola / Swing made by artisans in premium quality Wood. The unit consists of 2 pillars on sides with a hand-carved. The main swing chair is sturdy enough and is also made of Teak Wood. The chair is attached from the top with the brass chain attached. The chain has a distinctive shine with a matching design. The Swing Chair has floral carvings all over with cushioning at the seat and at the center back.
Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood types for making furniture. It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity Teak Wood is preferred over Sheesham when the detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture. It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as-is.
Product Size Details
- 7 Feet : High (213.36 cm and 84 inch)
- Covered Area: 7 Feet Left to Right (213.36 cm and 84 inch)
- Covered Area Front to Back: 42 inch (106.68 cm)
- Seat: 5 Feet Outer (152.4 cm and 60 inch)
- Seating Area Depth: 24 inch (60.96 cm)
- 2 Seater Swing Unit