Wooden Temple / Mandir & Room Dividers / Partition Screens for Home Indian Designs
Wooden Temple / Mandir and Wooden Room Dividers by Aarsun Woods for your home in Indian designs – small and big- hand carved from Teak Wood & Sheesham Wood
Wooden Temples / Mandir
You are welcome to the world of beautifully carved,exquisitely crafted and elegantly design place for your deity.
In today’s world, when every person is busy with their fast pacing life and hardly get time for himself and his family, there is one place where you can be at peace and feel positive vibes i.e. “PUJA GHAR”.
So we bring some of the finest puja temples for you, from our renowned collection where you can worship the Lord and receive his blessings.
PUJA-This four letter word “puja” describes its own value like letter:
- “P” – stands for peace .whenever you worship you feel peace which strength your mind and give power to fight against negative vibes.
- “U”-it means being unassuming because your worship gives you power to be polite.
- “J”-letter J stands for being jaunty because your puja make you alive and self-confident.
- “A”-letter A derive to be admonish because god give you the power to be ready for every tasks of life and fulfill it in best positive manner.
Want a Custom Made Temple? Call or WhatsApp +91-8266888634 /+91-8192999135
In our wooden home temples, we use best quality of sheesham wood. Sheesham is also known as Indian rosewood. It is deciduous tree and considering as holy wood in Hindu religion. Sheesham is very distinctive in appearance and can be polish to a fine finish.
We also use teak wood and mango wood in our designer wooden home temple because Teak wood and mango wood is best known for its durability.
Our wooden carved temple for home/office is beautifully carved by our artisans. Our engraving consists of floral embossing, peacock and elephant carving, brass work, leaf work which give the sophisticated and elegant touch to your house or office. The carving over the temple is carved by our skilled artisans.
Our designer wooden temple have enough space for your deity and as well as for some puja essentials according to the unit. We have “n” number of puja mandir available as per your need like wall brackets, office puja temple, office and home temples etc. Small sizes are also available as per the order.
This temple is perfect match for your home or either for your office. It gives very sophisticated look to your office/home. This temple is just a small part of our collection and there is more to go from our renowned collection.Here are some of the temples from our renowned collection. Moreover, you can us some images of your home or design you require, the wooden temple can be made exactly as per the design received.
Where to place wooden temple?
A Wooden Temple can be placed anywhere in your house depending upon the size and design you select. According to Indian Astrology, wooden temple is installed in the northeastern or eastern part of the house. Both these corners present good wishes in Vastu Shastra, and hence are suitable places for a temple.
The wooden temple should be placed at a considerable height from the ground. It should be high enough so that when the idol or images of the God is placed on it, the base of the idol or portrait should be at the level of an adult’s chest. If its higher than that, it becomes harder for the devotee to see the idol’s face, and if it is lower than that level, then it becomes disrespectful towards the God to be placed at such a low level compared to the devotee. We have been making Wooden Temples customized to perfection as per our clients’ home with Vastu Compliance. In case wooden temple is installed of the bedroom and you should be placed at a height from the ground with door and curtains.
Wooden Partition Screens / Room Dividers
Transform any space – Big or Small by adding our Beautifully Handcrafted Designer Wooden Room Dividers / Partition Screens
Wooden room dividers/partition present by Aarsun woods made from premium quality Material with beautiful floral carving that gives an elegant and traditional look to your living room.
Room divider /screen/partitions are used in our country from early ages and best used to give personal space to your living room and home. Our wooden screen/separator consists of beautiful peacock design and leaf work which is carved by our skilled artisans. We use sheesham wood, Teak wood and MDF in our screen/partitions.Wooden room panel/separator is not only changing the look of your home but also give value to your unused space.
Our beautiful handmade room partition will gain your privacy by dividing up the room and it can be used as wonderful decoration for our home/office.Our wooden room dividers/separators are of either three or four panels and can be placed in ZIG- ZAG position.
These wooden room screens/dividers are mostly used in big rooms. It not only gives your room some more space but give more value to your invaluable space. In some homes our wooden room screen/partition are used to separate puja ghar because usually in old style homes peoples are not supposed to make any special room for their deity so they use wooden room dividers/screen as a separator to give some personal space to their deity. When we talk about the wooden room divider/partition we generally first thing which stuck on our mind are about wood which is used in partition.
Most of our wooden room separators are made up of sheesham wood. Sheesham wood is also known as Indian rosewood and is best in Vastu compliance. Our wooden room partition/separators are also made up of mango wood as it is rated from moderately durable to perishable. In our wooden room screens /partitions beautiful floral embossing, peacock carving, beautiful leaf pattern carved over our room partitions/separators /screens by our skilled artisans. Another wood which is used in our room partition is MDF (Medium Density Fiber Wood).
Typical “MDF” has a hard smooth flatten surface that’s make it ideal for veneering, as there is no underlying grain to telegraph through thin veneer as with ply wood. A so called “PREMIUM MDF” is available that features more uniform density throughout the thickness of the panel.We have ‘N’ number of designs as which give classy look to your room. As we are the manufacturers so unit can be customized as per the customers need.
Want a Custom Made Room Divider / Partition ? Call or WhatsApp +91-8266888634 / +91-8192999135
Other Products offered by Aarsun Woods
Add some more classy touch to your home with our beautifully crafted designer rajasthani jharokha. Jharokhas are first used in India by Mughals, they place jharokhas on east side of their palace for Morning Prayer and to greet their audience and at that time it is known as jharokha darshan. From that time jharokha is used by prestigious people.
Aarsun woods bring to you elegantly carved wooden jharokha in rajashtani style with beautiful floral and peacock carving. These wooden rajasthani style jharokha give traditional look to your home. Here are some of the best wooden traditional jharokha from our collection.
GARDEN CHAIRS / ROCKING CHAIRS
Give your home or garden a very classy touch with our rocking chair/garden chair/grandpa chair, the best gift for your old ones. You can use wooden garden chair in your garden and feel the silence of nature. In our collection of wooden rocking/grandpa chair there are wide variety of designs available like chariot designs, leaf design, wooden jaali design.
In some of our wooden rocking/grandpa chairs there are beautiful iron curved work done over the rocking chair which give very elegant look to our unit. The word rocking chair comes from word “rock” and the word rocking chair first use in year 1766. The rocking/garden chair is best gift for your old ones even for your elders.Many people find rocking chair soothing because of its comfort and motion that’s why it is the best for old ones or even for children. Our wooden rocking /grandpa chairs are made up of seasoned Sheesham wood and teak wood and these woods are best durable.
Benefits of Teak Wood:
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong.
- Moisture Resistance: Home Temple made in Sagwan Wood has a good resistance to moisture and water.
- Termite Resistance: Sagwan wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy the wood which make the Home Temple termite resistant naturally.
- High Dimensional Stability: Sagwan wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials thereby making the Home Temple free from any distortions or shrinkage over time.
Benefits of Sheesham Wood:
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making divine furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth lustre.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
We have categorized the Wooden Temples on the basis of the material used(wood-type):
Also, for Room Dividers / Partition Screen:
These products are highly customizable that can be made exactly as per your need. BUY NOW!! We also offer Home Delivery and Cash on Delivery Options. Worldwide Shipping also available. For Terms and Conditions, please visit:
- You can use a good quality thick cotton cloth in order to rub the dust and retain the natural luster of the Temple.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be uncovered to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warmly items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Sizes Available as per customer requirement.
- Free Shipping Available across in India*