Thinking to buy a Temple for home this Diwali? Look no further…
Call +91-8192999135 to get a Quote…
Wooden temples really are an important part of Indian homes. There are a number of Temples out in the market and online. However, Wooden temples are the ones preferred by all. Wooden Temples are just like any other furniture that you buy for your home or office. The Temples comes in different designs, size and make. The Hardwood types widely used for making Wooden temples are Sheesham, Mango and Teak Wood.
So, here we are, with a list of top 10 Wooden Temples that you should consider while buying this Diwali:
The Temple Model no. 175 is one of the most commonly purchased by the masses. This Wooden Temple has a traditional design with floral carving and has a drawer and a slider tray that can be used for placing Diya and keeping Pooja essentials. The Temple is made in Sheesham Wood which is considered auspicious and said to have religious aspects as per Hindu Mythology.
The best part of this Temple and most of the traditional Temples of this is they are folding. Completely Fordable Units which can be flat packed and sent abroad or carried in your suitcase. The unit can be floor standing or can be mounted on the wall. The unit is neither small nor too large. Though the same design comes in various sizes, the Model no. 175 is the most preferred wooden over all other sizes.
For some, Wooden Temple 0175 is a bit large to kept at small homes / offices / apartments. Also, some prefer small temples that are sent to them in a fixed manner. Temple Model no. 60 is the one that can be kept at small homes or offices and does not need any kind of assembly or fixtures. The Temple 60 is a fixed unit with a Single Dome at the top and similar slider tray and drawer in front. It is an open Temple with a Jaali back. The Temple comes in different shades and also available in larger sizes depending on your requirement.
Wooden temple 60 is among the oldest designs on Aarsun Woods and is still popular for its handmade carvings and unique design. the Temple is small but large enough to accommodate your Deity for worshiping. The unit can also be hung on the wall. Separate Wall mounting provision is provided on request.
Looking for a Temple with a larger size, Mandir 120 fits your requirement. The Temple does not have a traditional dome at the top and beautiful arch in front. However, it has a floral bidding at the top with beautiful elephants carved out at the bottom of the Pillars in front. The drawer has a metal channel and a broadslider tray in front. The unit is available in natural shade and in walnut shade.
If you want a temple to be kept in your bedroom due to space confines, Temple with Doors are the ones to look for. The Temple Model No 002 has both side designer doors with hanging bells in front and four drawer at the base.
Open Temples are not be used in Bedrooms or corners of your home used for resting. You may use open Temples with front curtains at all time. This sometimes is cumbersome to be maintained. Hence, Wooden temples with doors can be used. This temple is also available in shade options: Natural and Dark Walnut.
Want a plane Temple to blend-in with your linear home decor? Consider Temple NMDR-0223. The Wooden temple offered by Aarsun Woods has beautiful dome over the roof. Below the roof there is beautiful leaf carving done over at the roof top. Two pillars crafted at the front of the temple and there are stairs at the garbagriha which provide the enough space for the deity and for lighten up incense sticks and diya.
To add to its simplicity, the Temple is apt to be placed both at home and in offices. This Wooden Temple is made in Teak Wood (Sagwan or Sagaun Wood).
Have a look at Temple Model no. 0023. The Temple consists of one large Domes with beautiful peacocks carved out in front mehraab. The pillars have peacocks carved out in front top and sides with dark walnut polish with elephants as bottom. Even the base has carvings just beside the large drawer.
The leaf carving span the whole Temple. The Wooden Temple is dispatched in Fixed manner and can be opened and placed as and when required.
Temple Model no. 0001 is a state of the art. The Temple has a beautiful gopuram style domes are placed , the center one being larger than the adjacent two. The Domes are made in ethnic Gopuram style with minimal carving.
The Center / Garbgriha consists of 2 pillars in front each side with elephant carved at the base. Side and front is guarded by railings. At the front, steps have been provided. At the base, two pull out drawers have been provided adjacent to the steps in front. the drawers spans the depth of the Temple.
The unit is dispatched in a fixed manner and no assembly is required.
Sometimes, the traditional designs are a lot to take in. Wall mounted Temple 04 is one Wall Shelf Cum Temple that you can place at your home that practically blends in your modern home. The Temple accommodates a single large Idol or a photo-frame on one step and a second step for pooja essentials such as hand-bell or Diya / Dhoop batti with a full length drawerbeneath the base for all your pooja essentials.
The Temple is lighter than other equivalent sized Sheesham Temples. The front top consists of Arch style Design with Bells and the sides have partial jaali pattern. Wall Mouting provision has been made at the back of the Wooden Temple. Lighting provision can be provided on request.
Want a Temple with a full cabinet and minimum carvings? Go for Cabinet temple 58B. The Temple has 3 parts: Dome, Chest and Cabinet. The Temple has a full cabinet with carvings only on the Dome. the Doors in front of the Garbgriha have a narrow net pattern carved out.
Apart from these, the whole temple is plane and simple. the lighting provision is provided inside. The cabinet below has a single shelf partitioning two spaces. Both the doors of the cabinet and the Gargriha has a locking system.
For a large home with large enough hall, the designer Mandir NM001 should certainly be a descent choice. the Temple is large enough to have anumber of idols and photo frames and has fnatastic carvings done by hand. this temple takes more than a month to be made and it is certainly worth waiting that long. the Temple design is inspired by Southern temples with Gopuram Style Dome steps and kalash at each corner. A single Stupa rests on the top while 2 domes at the adjacent enhance the top look.
The Temple has mesmerising peacock and Swan carvings all over : on the Mehraab, on the Pillars, even at the drawers. The Temple has steps and railings in front. The Back of the Grabgriha has detailed engravings of Kalash design and peacocks etched at each corner. The overall look of the Temple reminds us of the temples built in Mughal Era. The temple is made in Teak Wood with premium quality polishing all over. The size and the design can be altered as per clients requirements.
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture especially for home or restaurant purpose. It is the best tone wood which is used in India.Rosewood is the most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples.
- Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham Wooden Temples have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood temple gives natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.
Teak wood is also known as (sagwan saugan). Teak wood does not shrink or wrap due to moisture condition. Mostly high demand of furniture’s especially that are made of teak hardwood in interaction to its quality. Teak wood is mostly popular for outdoor furniture. But People like to buy a set teak wood furniture. Teak wood only not famous for outdoor furniture it also famous for indoor furniture.
- Excellent Durability: Teak wood is excellent durability can be counted one of the most significant. It wood comes in a natural teak tree. Teak wood is hard and you can put heavy thing top on it, teak wood is always just be fine.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood has a good resistance to moisture and water. That why it is the preferred to best wood. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wood furniture.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial quality, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also resist other insects that can end. Teak wood is good compared to many other wood collection.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly teak wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and absorb its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
- Easy Maintenance: Teak wood can easy to clean and maintenance.
- Mango Wood is abundantly available in India and is cheaper than Rosewood.
- Mango Wood has unique shade which makes it suitable for making vintage style furniture and other handicrafts.
- Mango Wood can be treated wisely and can be used with wrought iron and any other material to make it durable and long lasting.
- Also, Mango Wood is lighter than other hardwood which is an excellent quality for making easy to shift furniture such as our Room Dividers.
MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) :
- Looking for a cheaper option for making furniture than Mango Wood and need better quality than ply-boards? MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to the rescue!!
- Cheaper, lighter, resistant to termites are some of the qualities that MDF possesses and is popular among designers and architects for modern day homes.
- Like Mango Wood, MDF can also be blended with other materials in order to further enhance the durability of the Partition Screen.