Tree Design Room Divider
Aarsun handcrafted Tree Design Room Divider made from MDF and Mango Wood. All our Tree Design Room Dividers come in the assembled state so that you have no issues in placing the unit at your place. This particular Partition has a Tree Shaped Cutting in MDF and the frame is in Mango Wood
The unit consists of 2,4,5,6 Panels each Panel Size is 20 inches front and 72″ (6Ft) approx. height. The Panels can be folded and moved from one place to another. The Tree Design Room Divider can be customized as per your needs. The unit can be extended to more panels. The finishing of the unit is antique. The unit is hand-buffed to get an antique finishing which adds a touch of elegance and style to your living room.
We have a number of designs and shades available in various wood types such as Sheesham (Indian Rosewood), Mango as well as MDF – Mango. The Wooden Tree Design Room Divider can be extended to as many panels as required.
The Wooden Tree Design Room Dividers is hand-carved from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard). The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, this is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain is often either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is kind soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also potential on mango wood making it appropriate for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: The wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hardwoods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers’ inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.
Want to read more about Room Divider Ideas Check our blog: Ways to use Room Divider