Aarsun Handmade Wooden Temple in fine quality teak wood with very fine carving and finishing.The carving of the temple is very fine and best example of perfect artistry by our skilled artisans.
There are one domes at the top of the temple with simple design and carving at the garland area over the ceiling which is beautiful carved by our skilled artisans and at the front of the temple there is peacock design carved.Below that there is main deity place in closed set.The pillars at the front and elephants carved like they uphold the pillars can give more antique look to the temple.Below there are base area where there are drawers carved for placing all the puja essentials like incense sticks,Match sticks,Rosewater etc. The base area is beautifully crafted with circular and floral design and the temple is mounted on curved piers.The temple give very fine and traditional look to your home as well as your Puja Ghar. The best way to greet your almighty as well as your home.
As we are the manufacturer so unit can be customize as per the requirement of the customer.We provide free shipping across India.
The Wooden Temple / Mandir is handmade from premium quality Teak Wood (Sagwan / Sevan / Sangwan) and teak plywood.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood. Hence, the teak wood provide strength to the Wooden Temple.
- Moisture Resistance: Sagwan Temple has a good resistance to moisture and water.This is why it is the preferred wooden material used in Temple / Divine House / Pooja Room building for making the wooden flooring and decks. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wooden Temples.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial trait, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be. In addition to this most people have a different preference towards sturdy and heavy pieces of furniture, when it comes to buying wooden temple.
- Termite Resistance: Sagwan has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy . One who has ever had termites climbing on walls all over the house, and eating all the expensive wooden temple before, will readily vouch for how important this benefit is. This termite and insect resisting quality in turn increases the life span of wooden temple, and is the reason why Teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species in making wooden temple.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly seasoned teak wood temple does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and retains its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.