Aarsun Woods presents to you Handcrafted Wooden Pooja Chowki / Deity Chair for Worship. Wooden Pooja Room is one place we can be at peace and directly connect with Lord. The place where the idol is kept is equally important. Almost every home in India or in abroad have a separate place for keeping Idols and other pooja essentials. The place is considered auspicious and is close to heart. Wooden Chowki is to be considered best for placing pooja idols on in Pooja Rooms.
We at Aarsun Woods, provides custom made pooja chowki for your home, office or any other place. The designs are handcrafted by skilled craftsmen and are highly customizable. The customizations depends on your need as each home has separate requirements depending upon the size or location of the area where the chowki needs to be placed as well as Vaastu. For Vaastu Compliance for Wooden Temples and Chowki, you can find our detailed post here.
The Pooja Chowki is popularly used for placing Lord Krishna and Lord Ganesh Idols. It is made from premium quality Teak Wood without any use of an additional material which makes it even more captivating. The finishing (final shade) is made available in Natural Brown ( as in Mandir Model No. 175 in Sheesham) or in Dark Walnut Shade as depicted in the adjacent images. Moreover, the unit can be customized in your size requirement.
The unit is made in full Teak Wood also referred to as Sagaun or Sagwan, which is one of the most widely used hardwood used in Wooden handicrafts and Furniture. A few benefits of having a unit made in Teak Wood are as follows:
- Teak Wood has a very aesthetic appeal straight grain pattern coupled with a rich golden-brown color. In addition to this, it really feels great to touchwhen compared to another hardwood types in the range.
- Teak Wood is obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees which are exceptionally strong.
- Teak Wood is very durable and with proper care, lasts for years.
- Teak Wood has natural oil content that resist termite and fungus, and other insects that might harm other wood types. Teak Wood also has a good resistance to moisture and water.
- Teak wood has high dimensional strength and does not warp or shrink too much.
Manufacturing Time: 10-12 business days
Delivery Time: 7-12 business days
We are the manufacturers of Wooden Handicrafts and Furniture and are based in Saharanpur which is well known throughout the world for its wood-crafts work and traditional designs. The Pooja Chowki usually takes 10-15 days in manufacturing and depending on the delivery location; can be delivered within a time frame of 7-12 business days. For a specific time-frame as per your location and customization, please contact us via chat or call us at +91-8192999135 / 8266888634 (WhatsApp Available on both numbers). You can also send us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org