Aarsun Woods present a handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes /offices and restaurant. The Temple wall mounted pooja mandir is made from Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and fine finishing.
The Wooden temple / pooja mandir is mounted on round circular pies and single drawer at the front with brass knob for placing some pooja essentials. The wooden temple consists of a Garbgriha, main place for the deity where you can place your idols.The back portion of the wooden temple has a jaali pattern and carved pillars at the front. The temple at the top roof area has a single gopuram-style dome along with its finials and shikhara at the top. The Wooden Temple is made carefully keeping the sentiments and clients’ requirements.
The wooden mandir / temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the top which is made in premium plywood. These Indian Wooden temple/ puja mandir are used and appreciated for idols adding a spiritual touch to your place. They are very unique and considered best in Sheesham Wood. The wall mounted pooja mandir is made from Rosewood is famous for its long lasting strength and have its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per customer requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The Wooden temple is made from Indian rosewood except used plywood at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Rosewood) is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home/office and restaurant purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood temple is famous for long lasting durability.
- Rosewood is comes into different type shades like from golden brown and darker reddish brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- Rosewood wood is famous for because it does not worm/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is some how free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very antique color and gives fine finish after hand waxing.
- Rosewood may also be used for flooring, agricultural tools, boat building, carving, skis and turning objects
- Sheesham is also used making furniture especially cabinets.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very shine finish to the product.
- The product is made from Rosewood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a cloth or any dense quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be open to direct sunlight.
- Custom Sizes Available as per user need.
- Free Standard Shipping across in India*