Aarsun Woods brings to you this Handcrafted Wooden Temple Mandir made from premium quality Teak Wood (Sagwan / Sevan).
The Temple consists of 3 main portions:
The Top consists of three Large Dome with carvings in front, a Mehraab with Peacock carved in front with a matching design at the sides as well.
The center is the area where the idols are to be placed. It consists of pillars on each side of the entrance. The piilars are designed with Elephant at the base and peacocks at the top. In front a mehraab is placed similar to the one at the top in front of Dome. The Back of the temple also consists staircase where idols to be placed.
The base consists of two slider trays and two drawers with carvings on front . The Drawers can be used as a utility for your pooja essentials.
The whole Temple is supported by 4 legs at the base.
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Please note that the back, the base where idols are to be placed and in the inner portions of the temple is made from teak plywood.
We have a number of designs in Wooden Temples. As we are the manufacturers, each Temple can be specifically made as per your home requirements.