Aarsun Woods presents you this Beautifully Hand Carved Wooden Mandir with a robust infrastructure. They are crafted from best Sheesham Wood with Antique Traditional Finish. Please note that the temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in plywood.Hand carved by skilled artisans with smooth finishing. These are not just perfect for your house but also can be accommodated easily in your office. It contains 1 Drawer for pooja essentials and 1 Slider Tray for diya
Lighting provision can be made inside the temple for LED / CFL / Bulb on request.Home Temple / Wooden Temple/ Pooja Mandir / Pooja Temple by Aarsun. As we are the manufacturers, the unit can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us now for modifications.
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purpose.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Mandir / Pooja Temple as well.
- Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood temple is famous for making furniture because it does not worm / bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden temple / pooja mandir has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood Wooden Temples / Home Mandir have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood Home Temple is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.