Aarsun woods brings you handcrafted swing made with fine quality wood .The swings add a touch of style and a lot of comfort to your garden.The unit has two strong pillars at the side which holds the swing. With a hardy frame and enough room for 2 people, you can sit and swing together.The seat of a swing may be suspended from chains and you can decorate the sitting with beautiful bedding and cushions. You can place the swings on a porch for relaxing, although they may also be items of indoor furniture.
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
We have a number of designs in Wooden Jhoola. As we are the manufacturers, each swings can be specifically made as per your home requirements.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Jhula, we suggest you to have a look at Wooden Swing Jhoola for Indoors as well as Outdoors by Aarsun , also at Aarsun Wooden Jhoola / Swings Dark Walnut Color Finish