Traditional Hand-crafted Wooden Swings made with fine quality wood. Wooden Swings are one of the best way in which one can relax and be at peace.This particular Wooden Swing is made of Teak Wood with fine polishing and finishing. The Wooden Swing consists of 3 standard seater chair and the base with floral carvings at the back.
The unit has strong Pillars to support the whole swing. There is strong metal chain to hold the seat. Both the pillars of the wooden swing consists of hand-crafted leaf and floral design carving at the base and the peak. The Pillars, the Base, the top-bar is additionally carved with bead design filling the entire surface of the Wooden Swing / Jhoola / Jhula.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Swings, we suggest you to have a look at Aarsun Wooden Jhoola / Swings Dark Walnut Color Finish , also at Handcrafted Wooden Swings / Jhoola By Aarsun