A treasured asset for your interiors and the best therapy to bust out the stress after a long day, swings is just a perfection creation. Adding a fun element to your furniture, indoor swings have become very popular.
Dating back to various generations, swings have been a part of your culture and interiors always. When you step into a South India home, you will find traditional swing which is usually a bamboo swing. Rajasthani homes will generally have a swings with bold floral and will be suspended from the ceiling with meek cuffs to match the traditional style of the home.
The wooden swings hard wood support comprising of two pillars and shaft with central suspended swing. There are lavishly carved pillar standing peacock shaped pedestal with beautiful design engraved in the form of arches happing large central motif. There are elaborately engraved pillar with another peacock design on the upper portion. There are central shaft having arch shape having floral design having peacock shaped brass knobs on the upper end and brass hoops on lower side. Its adjustable brass chains having carved elephants connected to the central swing. There are two seater with backrest and hand rest. Backrest is lavishly handcrafted to depict a latticed design with floral cutwork pattern. There are two seater provided with fabric mattress pad in beautiful matching color. There set is accompanied with two cushions and two bolsters.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
Are you looking more design, have a look at : Hand-crafted Wooden Swings / Jhoola , we recommend you to have a look at Hand-crafted Wooden Swings , also on Wooden Swing Jhoola for Indoors as well as Outdoors