Royal swings add style with tradition to your interiors and promises to attract your family and guests alike. Wooden swings add to your décor and complement other furniture and furnishing around in a beautiful way. If chosen correctly and with a good design, a wooden swing can become a focal point of your living room. Decorate it with cushions and rug to complete the look.
A royal swing is beautiful depiction of Indian handcrafting skills. It has been provided with wooden pillar and shaft joins the two pillars together. The pillars standing on pedestal and gorgeously and intricately carved all over with artistic representations of flowers. The pillars craved with arched designs on the top and connected with equally embellished shaft with centrally designed flowery motif.
The wooden swings shows the shaft encrusted with peacock shaped brass knobs on the upper side and hoops on the lower side. There are brass hoops of the shaft holding the brass chains which area adjustable according to the height. Royal swings show the hanging central swing having lavishly engraved backrest and armrest. Boundary of the swing is also given a traditional design. Indian wooden swings have been provided with fabric mattress pad for sitting. Indian swings two seater comes with two bolster and two cushions.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
In case you want different shades Wooden Swings Like Natural and Walnut Color. You can visit our websites and we provide a Wooden swings as per customer requirement.