Your porch swings is the bridge between indoors and outdoors. Wooden swings are versatile pieces of furniture and you can find one in any style, from Victorian to Mission. There are also several sizes to choose from. Some people prefer to have a few single – seaters, while others like wide 6 foot swings to fit the whole family.
The wooden swings consist of beautifully engraved peacock themed pillars with central shaft supporting the central swing. There are two pillars erected on decorated pedestal having two elaborately carved peacocks at the base. The swings pillars show handcrafted all over with peacock engraved over beautifully designed at the top. There are a bow shaped shaft connecting the two pillars with a central floral motif and brass peacock knobs on the upper side and brass hops on the lower side.
There are pure brass chains having interlock for height adjustment attached to the hoops of the shaft and supporting the central swings. There are two seater lavishly carved with a cutwork design on the backrest and flower motif artistically engraved on the hand rest. Indian swings show the seating area of the central swing provided with thick fabric mattress padding for extra comfort. The wooden jhoola comes with two bolsters and two squares cushions for more comfort.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
There are a number of design are available in Wooden Swings we suggest you have a look at Traditional Wooden Swings / Jhoola By Aarsun woods , also at Wooden Swings / Jhoola By Aarsun Woods .