Aarsun Woods bring to you antique design Wooden Swings made from Teak wood. Wooden swings both side two pillar stand and supporting for the central swings. Wooden Jhula / Swings mostly peacock design on the below portion carved intricately. Two carved dowels are shown at the side of the core pillar in the middle. Handcrafted wooden swings shows the central ray with wavy design and splendid central motif.
Wooden swing has brass hoops on the below side in which brass chains are connected. Chains are provided with engraved links for height adjustments.Indoor swing shows the central two seater swing with carved backrest. wooden swings back side design and large central leaf pattern.Swing indoor has carved rounded support and central sitting portion with fabric mattress. Jhula indoor is given a dark walnut finish that will increases the beauty further.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
We have a number of designs in Wooden Swings. As we are the manufacturers, each swings can be specifically made as per your home requirements.
Are you looking more design, have a look at : Hand-crafted Wooden Swings / Jhoola By Aarsun Woods , we recommend you to have a look at Hand-crafted Wooden Swings By Aarsun Woods, also on Wooden Swing Jhoola for Indoors as well as Outdoors by Aarsun