Aarsun Woods brings you Handcrafted Swing made with fine quality wood . The beautiful swings add a touch of style and a lot of comfort to your home and garden. Wooden Swing consists of two pillars at the sides to support the beam at the top which actually holds the seat (jhula). As shown in the pictures of Jhula above, the pillars stands on rectangular high pedestal with cut work carving. Indian swings mostly consists of traditionally carved pillars with floral pattern at the bottom with geometrical , in this case, rectangular design and somewhat rounded and tapering on the middle portion.
Wooden Seat in the Swing is firmly connected to the top beam with brass support on the upper side and hoops below them for attaching the brass chains. Royal swing is provided with adjustable brass chains which supports the central seat in swing. The central seat with the back rest and the arm rest both elegantly handcrafted. Back rest is comfortably padded in the center. The central two seater provided with mattress pad. Wooden jhoola comes along with two decorative cushions and pillow.Swing indoor is given a mahogany finish for added elegance.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood swings has a good resistance to moisture and water.
- Termite Resistance: Sagwan wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy the wood .
- High Dimensional Stability: Sagwan wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.