Wooden Swing is traditionally handcrafted in premium quality Wood. The unit consists of 2 pillars on sides with hand-carved Peacock theme and floral pattern designs. The main swing chair is sturdy enough and is also made of Teak Wood. The chair is attached from the top with metal chain attached. The chain has a rugged shine with a matching design. The Swing Chair has floral carvings all over with cushioning at the seat and at the center back. Overall the unit is polished in Walnut Finish.
Please note that as this is a handcrafted wooden product, the shade and texture might vary slightly.
As we are the manufacturers of Wooden Furniture and Handicrafts, the unit can be customized as per your requirements.
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.