Aarsun Woods brings to you a wide Range of Wooden Bar Cabinet. This is becoming one of the most important pieces of furniture at home. The Wooden Bar is commonly used for storing bottles of different types of drinks. The Wooden Bar Cabinet comes in rustic hardwood and a distresses vintage look. The wooden Bar Cabinet can be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides. This wooden Bar Cabinet is finished on all sides and feature decorative raised panels on the two front doors and on the back. The doors feature distinctive antique brass finish, two Adjustable racks that can store up to 18 large wines and four adjustable shelves storing 20 bottles of wine. They also act as a shelf for extra storage. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage. When you can’t use simply close it and push it next to a wall.
Material Details :
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in colour, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth lustre.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Surface Shipping Available Anywhere in India