We at Aarsun Woods are promoting Indian Handicrafts for more than 30 years now. 100% Made in India and hand-carved by experienced artisans using best quality wood. Global shipping available. Contact us for any queries.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Haldu Wood is hard and strong wood and is about 10%harder than Teak Wood.
- It is an important commercial timber native to India and Thailand and is used for furniture, turnery, brush backs and toy making.
- The yellow wood has a straight grain and silk-like texture.
- Haldu Wood is easy to saw and finishes very easily. Haldu Wood takes strain and polish well.