Aarsun Woods bring you this Handmade Folding Partition Screen / Room Divider made from premium quality Sheesham Wood with brass work that gives an elegant and traditional look (matte finish) to your living room. The unit consists of 4 panels and each panel comes in a standard size of approx. 72 inches (6 feet)high and 20 inches wide. This stylish partition separates the living room area from the rest of the house or can be used for separating Puja Space from the rest of the house.
Time to manage your room space with this classic room divider / partition screen, this charming screen has four fold-able panels. This room divider has antique appeal to it, crafted with finest quality wood this room divider will remain in pristine condition for years to come. This Partition screen has elegant caramel and brown color with distressed finish, the intricate carving makes it look more exquisite. This Wooden room divider can be used in living room, bedroom, drawing room it is functional piece of furniture which will help you divide the room space according to your needs. This wooden Room Divider is perfect for classic or vintage themed home decor, it is light weight and easy to move from one place to another. This partition screen will give your room space structure and work great in small apartments or studios. This Wooden Room Dividers is durable and sturdily constructed, easy to maintain just clean it with a dry cloth at frequent intervals and nothing more.
Sheesham Wood is also known as Indian rosewood (Hardwood) or Sissoo in some parts of the country.This wood is hard ,durable , long lasting , termite and pest resistant, and widely used for making furniture’s and outer doors and windows.
- Color: The Rose wood is usually seen as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- Grain/Texture: Sheesham, generally has a straight grain, though it can be interlocked. Texture is medium to coarse with a good natural luster.
- Rot Resistance: Rosewood has good decay resistance and is considered very durable.It is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites. The wood offers resistance to sawing and cutting but is excellent for turnery, takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth surface.
- Blend with Iron Easily: Sissoo furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jaali ironwork.
- Fine Natural Polish: The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster. Beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home decor.