Wooden Puja Temple
Aarsun presents to you Handcrafted Designer Wooden Puja Temple for your home and offices. A pooja room plays a vital role in instilling spiritual and positive vibes at all places. We have a number of traditional designs available in wooden mandir/temple carefully hand made with precision as per your requirement. We excel in made to order pooja room designs in Wooden Puja Temple.
The Wooden Temple consists of 3 parts:
The Pooja Room single dome placed at the top of the temple with beautiful leaf carving. Also, a mihrab is placed in front with beautiful peacock and floral design carved. The roof area is beautifully designed and carved to give a more appealing traditional look to the wooden temple/home mandir.
2. Garbgriha / Center
The main place where the idols are to placed for worship consists of two wooden doors with dense floral and ethnic carving. Adjacent to the Doors, two pillars with elephants as base and peacocks at the top. The sides of the main portion consist of beautiful jaali (net) design.
The base of the temple consists of two pull out style drawers with matching carving in front and a slider tray for all your pooja essentials.
The Pooja Room / Wood Temple is supported by 4 legs at the bottom again with linear carving.
The Wooden Temple / Mandir is handmade from premium quality Teak Wood (Sagwan / Sevan / Sangwan) and teak plywood.
Benefits of Teak Wood:
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood. Hence, the teak wood provides strength to the Wooden Temple.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood Temple has good resistance to moisture and water. This is why it is the preferred wooden material used in Temple / Divine House / Pooja Room building for making the wooden flooring and decks. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wooden Temples.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial trait because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be. In addition to this, most people have a different preference for sturdy and heavy pieces of furniture when it comes to buying a wooden temple.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy. One who has ever had termites climbing on walls all over the house, and eating all the expensive wooden temple before, will readily vouch for how important this benefit is. This termite and insect resisting quality, in turn, increases the life span of the wooden mandir and is the reason why Teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species in making the wooden temples.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly seasoned teak wood temple does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and retains its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Teak Wood Temple, we suggest you have a look at Teak Wood Temple