Aarsun presents to you Handcrafted Ganesh Chaturthi Pooja Chowki / Deity Chair for Worship. Wooden Pooja Room is one place we can be at peace and directly connect with the Lord. The place where the idol is kept is equally important. Almost every home in India or in abroad has a separate place for keeping Idols and other pooja essentials. The place is considered auspicious and is close to my heart. Wooden Chowki is to be considered best for placing pooja idols on in Pooja Rooms.
Shop now at this Ganesh Chaturthi !!
Looking for the Exclusive Ganesh Pooja Chowki (पूजा की चौकी ) online in India? Shop from a wide range of Handcrafted Pooja Chowki at best prices.
We at Aarsun provide custom-made Wooden Pooja Singhasan chowki for your home, office or any other place. The designs are handcrafted by skilled craftsmen and are highly customizable. The customizations depend on your need as each home has separate requirements depending upon the size or location of the area where the chowki needs to be placed as well as Vaastu. For Vaastu Compliance for Wooden Pooja Singhasan and Chowki, you can find our detailed post here.
The unit is made in full Teak Wood also referred to as Sagaun or Sagwan, which is one of the most widely used hardwoods used in Wooden handicrafts and Furniture. A few benefits of having a unit made in Teak Wood are as follows:
- Teak Wood has a very aesthetic appeal straight grain pattern coupled with a rich golden-brown color. In addition to this, it really feels great to touch when compared to other hardwood types in the range.
- Teak Wood is obtained from broad-leaved deciduous trees which are exceptionally strong.
- Teak Wood is very durable and with proper care, lasts for years.
- Teak Wood has natural oil content that resists termite and fungus, and other insects that might harm other wood types. Teak Wood also has good resistance to moisture and water.
- Teak wood has high dimensional strength and does not warp or shrink too much.