range of Handmade Wooden Room Dividers in 4 Panels made from Mango Wood Frame with Design made in MDF. Wooden Partition Screens is hand buffed with antique burnt wood finish which give the units a vintage look. Add a touch of elegance to your living room by placing the unit in a zig-zag position.
Wooden Partition Screens / Room Dividers can be used to separate a Pooja Space or as a personal corner. It can also be used for decoration purposes and added with our range of temples as a Pooja Room. We have a wide range of Wooden Room Dividers made from different quality wood that can ordered at ease. Also, the units can be customized in a number of panels as required.
The Wooden Room Dividers / Partition Screens is hand-carved from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard).The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, this is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain are often either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- High Water Resistance: It is highly water-resistant and great for creating outdoor furniture. Polishing can also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is kind soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also potential on mango wood making it appropriate for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: The wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hard woods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.
wooden Panel room dividers serve a dual purpose when added to a home’s interior. They are a practical addition along with adding to the decorative appeal of your home. The most widespread use of a panel room divider is for dividing interior space into smaller, individual sections. It can also be used for hiding awkward corners of the house or highly-cluttered sections. Smaller wooden dividers are often added for the purpose of embellishing the room and creating some extra storage space.