Wooden Mandir in Sheesham
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Wooden Mandir in Sheesham suitable for homes and offices. The Temple is made from Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worship as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer. The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long-lasting durability and has its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The Wooden Mandir in Sheesham is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture 4 because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.