Aarsun presents Royal Diwan in Premium Quality Wood. Handcrafted by experienced craftsmen with Gold Polish and intricate carvings, the couch is great for a feel of royalty at home. Grab one for your place or contact us in case of customization.
We at Aarsun Woods are promoting Indian Handicrafts for more than 30 years now. 100% Made in India and hand-carved by experienced artisans using best quality wood. Global shipping available. Contact us for any queries.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Haldu Wood is hard and strong wood and is about 10% harder than Teak Wood.
- It is an important commercial timber native to India and Thailand and is used for furniture, turnery, brush backs and toy making.
- The yellow wood has a straight grain and silk-like texture.
- Haldu Wood is easy to saw and finishes very easily. Haldu Wood takes strain and polish well.