Are you looking something royal for your home? You have come to the right place. Aarsun Woods give you a wide range of designs and finishes in wooden furniture. The craftsmanship of Aarsun Woods lies in the combination of art and traditional carving. We have a range of designs that can blend in modern as well as traditional homes.
Wooden Deewan gives a sophisticated look to your living area and can also be placed in your bedroom. This particular deewan is made from premium quality Solid Wood with layered Gold finishing that gives it a royal look. The elegant curves and the leatherette upholstery can enhance the look of almost any type of interiors. The minor floral carving and linear stretches makes this unit a powerful symbol of excellent craftsmanship.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Haldu Wood is hard and strong wood and is about 10%harder than Teak Wood.
- It is an important commercial timber native to India and Thailand and is used for furniture, turnery, brush backs and toy making.
- The yellow wood has a straight grain and silk-like texture.
- Haldu Wood is easy to saw and finishes very easily. Haldu Wood takes strain and polish well.