Wooden Handcrafted Partition Screen
Aarsun presents with you Wooden Handcrafted Partition Screen. Our Wooden Handcrafted Partition Screen is widely appreciated for unique look, design, and patterns. The Wooden Partition creates two distinct areas without breaking the flow of your space. There is no need to assembling because there installation process is too easy.
Wooden Partition is mostly used to separate a space from the rest of the house. It can be used in the puja room or as a privacy screen. There are many uses for a Room Divider including dividing the room, adding privacy to any space and hiding clutter. Our Wooden Partition is a portable furnishing that you can place anywhere.
The screens have four panels and can be placed in a Zig-Zag position. It gives a traditional look to your home or to your unused space. All of our partition comes in this standard size and can be customized in 2/3/4 or 6 panels depending upon the requirement. The unit is hand-buffed to give it an antique finish and traditional look.
- Hardness – Mango Wood is considered to be a hardwood. Mango Wood is a long-lasting wood.
- Grain and texture – Mango Wood grain can be either straight. Mango Wood furniture can be crafted in many styles.
- Color – It is made up of many different colors and tones, ranging from dark or browns and light tan colors. Mango wood making it suitable for designer and antique look.
- Use a table cloth or any soft cotton cloth to wipe it clean.
- Avoid keeping the product direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
Packaging – The packaging of the unit is done in Wooden crate boxes to avoid any damage while in transit. We provide the best possible services to all our clients and believe in strong customer relationships.
Shipping – All the units are dispatched from Saharanpur (U.P) and usually takes 15-20 days in manufacturing.