Aarsun Woods presents to you Antique & Stylish Wooden Bar Cabinet. The occasional furniture is always needed in a house. We have a number of designs in Wooden Bar Cabinets both modern & traditional, by which you can give a royal look at your home. The Bar Cabinet is the perfect addition to your entertaining space. The Wooden Bar Cabinet is made from Solid Rose Wood. The Bar Cabinet is finished in natural dark brown wood. The Wooden Bar is commonly used for storing bottles of different types of drinks with glasses and other utensils required while serving drinks. Showcase your wine collection with its wine rack that holds up to 20 wine bottles. The two drawers keep the entire bar accessories & one door cabinet is perfect to store other liquor bottles. The top of the cabinet comes with a large rack to display more things and open shelf is perfect to make delicious drink for family, friends & yourself. This is beautiful addition to your home.
Material Details :
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in colour, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth lustre.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Surface Shipping Available Anywhere in India