Aarsun Woods provide a wide range of premium quality traditional wooden Bar Cabinet. Nowadays, as more & more people choose to entertain at home, wooden Bar Cabinets are growing in popularity. This is becoming one of the most important pieces of furniture at home. The Wooden Bar is commonly used for storing bottles of different types of drinks with glasses and other utensils required while serving drinks.
You can purchase the bar cabinet made from different quality, materials and variety of designs and shape. These Wooden Bar Cabinets are not only usable at home but also in Pubs, Restaurant, Hotels and other public places. This beautiful bar cabinet is made from premium quality wood with natural color (shades available). The top of the wine Cabinet can be used as a serving area. You can place bottles in the front of racks, or keep a small collection with wine glass and other relevant things in style.
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*