Designer Wooden Crockery Cabinet by Aarsun Woods
The best furniture piece to organize your crockery and other kitchen related products in a stylish manner…
This Traditional Wooden Crockery Almirah has a elegantly made Showcase with multiple racks that can be of wood or glass as per your need, with a closet beneath the showcase for other home and kitchen articles. The design is simple yet attractive. The sleek pull out style drawers, traditional cabinets with single door panels and brass handle makes it a treat for sore eyes. The unit is handcrafted in Sheesham also known as Indian Rosewood by skilled craftsmen from Saharanpur India. The designer Arch in front with simplistic finish make it a perfect match ; not only for traditional makeovers, but for modern homes as well.
Aarsun Woods excel in customization and have been in Handcrafted Furniture business for quite some now. The Crockery Almirah can be made exactly as per your home requirements. the design, the size and even the shade can be altered depending upon your home interiors.
Chat with us or call us now at +91-8192999135 / +91-8266888634 (WhatsApp Available on Both) for exact delivery time-frames and customizations.
Benefits of Sheesham:
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture.
- It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split.
- Sheesham wood is the most popular Indian wood across the globe known for its durability, natural rich grains, and longevity.
- Sheesham wood has a beautiful irregular grain structure which is very distinctive in appearance and can be polished to a fine finish.
- Unlike the board furniture, solid wood has natural grains which varies from piece to piece, thus making each and every piece unique.Textures if solid wood sets it apart from the board-made furniture.