Traditional Wooden temple is made on the design inspired by actual pooja mandir. Designer Mandir shows a dome with a kalash shaped peak on the top.The top boundary is decorated with leaves carving. There is a broad engraved design below .There are four lavishly carved pillars. Elephants in sitting position are carved-out at the bottom of the pillars in front. Pillars at the back are fused with the back panel.
It has a unique cut design which extends from one pillar to another at the back. There is a slider tray (pull out design) with a sleek checkered design.It can be used to place Prasad or as incense stick holder stand.There is a one spacious decorated drawer beneath the slider tray that can be used for storing books or other pooja items. There is a flat base that supports the whole structure of the Wooden temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purpose.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Home Temples / Pooja Room as well.
- Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood temple is famous for making furniture because it does not worm / bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham Wood Mandir / designer Wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood Wooden Temples / wooden pooja room have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood Home Temple is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.