Wall Shelf Temple
Aarsun Handmade Wooden wall shelf temple in fine carving and good finishing. The unit is made up of fine quality engineered wood and you can easily place it anywhere in your wall. Wall Shelf Temple is a support, as of metal or wood, projecting from a wall or the like to hold or bear the weight of a shelf, part of a cornice, etc.
You can easily place anything over there like your idols or any other decorative piece. The unit is best suitable for your home and office. you can also use it as a gift item for your near ones.
Please note that the screws are not a part of the deal and need to be purchased locally.
- MDF is generally cheaper than plywood.
- The surface of MDF is very smooth, and you don’t have to worry about knots on the surface.
- Because it’s so smooth, it’s a great surface for painting. I recommend first priming with a quality oil-based primer. (Don’t use aerosol spray primers on MDF!! It just soaks right in and is a huge waste of time and money. It will also cause the surface to become rough.)
- Also because of its smoothness, MDF is a great substrate for the veneer.
- MDF is very consistent throughout, so cut edges appear smooth and won’t have voids or splinters.
- Because of the smooth edges, you can use a router to create decorative edges.