Traditional Wooden Mandir
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Traditional Wooden Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. The Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is mounted on circular at the base and there are two drawers at the base area along with sliding tray where you can place your deity and lighten up your diya or incense sticks. Above that, there is the main place for the deity where you can place your idols and worship them there is wooden jaali work done over at the back and at the ceiling of the temple.
At the top of the roof, there are three domes placed along with shikhara at the top.there is holy sign “OM” and floral carving is done by our skilled artisans. The temple is made up of premium quality seasoned Sheesham wood and is best suitable for the home and for the offices.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worships as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of the wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer. The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long-lasting durability and has its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
The most famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in colour, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well-defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought ironwork, known as Jali ironwork.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
- Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*