MDF Partition Screen
Aarsun Handmade MDF Partition Screen with hand finishing. The unit consist of 4 panels and each panel comes in the standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx. The MDF partition Screen gives a very traditional and elegant look to your home. The wooden Room Dividers can be placed in zig-zag position and can be folded easily and you can easily move it from one place to another.
There might be slight changes in color, as in product image and the actual item due to different monitor settings or different batch color uses. All are hand made by skilled artisans in Traditional Design with premium finishing.
- MDF is normally used in modeling and cabinetry as it is smoother and uniform.
- MDF has a fine dense granular structure that is not affected by paint. Hence, the particleboard can be well painted, drilled, cut, machined and filed without any damages to the surface.
- MDF is long-lasting and can be used with or without laminates. Varnishing can easily be done onto the surface.
- As it made from thin layers of leftover materials, it is eco-friendly and is popular among modern masses.
- As MDF is lightweight and made from leftovers, it is cheaper than plywood and most of the other types of real wood.
In case you are looking for other wood type Partition Screen like Sheesham Wood Room Divider, then have a look at Handmade Sheesham Wood Partition Screen, also in case you require fine carving in mango Wood & MDF, go for Handcrafted Wooden Partition Screen.