Krishna Jhoola Mandir
Aarsun Handmade Wooden Krishna Jhoola Mandir in fine carving and finishing made up of Sheesham Wood. There are carved pillars at the side and the temple / Mandir is hang in between the pillars. There is the chain which gives support to hang the Wooden Krishna Jhoola Mandir over the pillars. At the top of the temple, there is a single dome placed in which the holy word “OM” is carved. Below that there is the main place for the deity where you can place your idols and worship them. At the base area, there are wooden drawers for puja essentials like incense sticks, Matchsticks, Rosewater, etc.
The whole unit is beautifully crafted by skilled artisans and you can place it anywhere in your house. As we are manufacturers so the unit can be customized as per the need of the customer. We provide free shipping across India.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood furniture has wrought ironwork which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.