Handmade Wooden Swings
Aarsun Handmade Wooden Swings made up of fine wood with fine finish and carving. The unit has two strong pillars at the side that hold the swing. There is beautiful peacock carving done over at the pillar. The seat of a swing may be suspended from chains or ropes and you can decorate it with beautiful bedding and cushions. You can place the swings on a porch for relaxing, although they may also be items of indoor furniture. These swings can add more charm to your home or even you can place it at your terrace.
Material Details :
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood types for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over Sheesham when the detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and lightweight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks. which gives them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives a natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
Watch Handmade Wooden Swings Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…