Aarsun Woods provides a variety of designs in premium quality handcrafted Wooden Swings / Wooden Jhoola by skilled artisans in Teak Wood (Sagwan / Sevan) with finest quality finishing. Wooden Jhoola / Swings are one of the best ways in which one can relax and be at peace. Wooden Swings provides a sense of royalty as well as elegance to the place kept. Wooden Swings can be placed inside a living room / roof-top / terrace as well as outside in the garden area.
Aarsun Woods brings you this Handcrafted Wooden Jhoola / Wooden Swing for indoors as well as outdoors with traditional design and intricate carvings.
This particular Wooden Swing is made of Teak Wood with fine polishing and finishing. The Wooden Swing consists of 3 standard seater chair with cushioning at the back and the base with floral carvings at the back and the sides. The entire unit is beautifully hand-carved in traditional Peacock and Swan Designs. Both the pillars of the wooden swing consists of hand-crafted Swans at the base and the peak. The top most bar consists of 2 swans in the middle and peacocks at the edges in dancing position. The Pillars, the Base, the top-bar is additionally carved with bead design filling the entire surface of the Wooden Swing / Jhoola / Jhula.
The Sofa Chair is attached to the top bar with a metal chain specifically made in order to withstand the weight of the chair as well as the ones sitting on it.
We provide Free Shipping to all major parts of India. For details, feel free to contact us at +91-8192999135 (WhatsApp Available).
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Made To Order design
- Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
- Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*
- Handling Time : Approx 30-40 business days.