Aarsun Woods offers to you handcrafted Wooden Deewan in premium quality Wood. Wooden Diwan is used for many purposes. Deewans are crafted in various patterns and designs to suit the specific requirements of customers. The elegant look of the Diwan reminds us of the ancient heritage and cultural traditions which has been carried over from the past.
Each unit is customized to perfection by skilled craftsmen with export quality finishing. We at Aarsun Woods, strive to offer the best value and service possible.
Material Details :
- Haldu Wood is hard and strong wood and is about 10%harder than Teak Wood.
- It is an important commercial timber native to India and Thailand and is used for furniture, turnery, brush backs and toy making.
- The yellow wood has a straight grain and silk-like texture.
- Haldu Wood is easy to saw and finishes very easily. Haldu Wood takes strain and polish well.
- Use a table cloth or any good quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.