Contemporary Furniture reflects designs that are current or en vogue. It doesn’t necessarily reference historical design styles and often provides a feeling of everything in its place.Hand crafted Almirah made of Rose or Sheesham wood. Gives traditional glance to your home and crafted by skilled or experienced worker.
Product details :Its a side cut designer table consist of four cabinet at the bottom and on top there is three shelf with the glass door and it is made of sheesham or rose wood.
Benefits of Sheesham:
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture.
- It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split.
- Sheesham wood is the most popular Indian wood across the globe known for its durability, natural rich grains, and longevity.
- Sheesham wood has a beautiful irregular grain structure which is very distinctive in appearance and can be polished to a fine finish.
- Unlike the board furniture, solid wood has natural grains which varies from piece to piece, thus making each and every piece unique.Textures if solid wood sets it apart from the board-made furniture.