Sheesham Wood Mandir
Aarsun brings to you this handmade Sheesham Wood Mandir suitable for homes and offices. This is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The Mandir is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where the dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. The Mandir is mounted on circular piers. At the base, there is drawer along with sliding tray for puja essentials like rosewater, matchsticks, incense sticks etc.Above that there are two carved pillars at the front of the mandir and afterward there is the main place for the deity with wooden jaali design at the back and at the side. At the rooftop, there are three domes with shikhara at the top. There is the holy word “OM” written over there along with beautiful carving.
The Sheesham Wood Mandir is best suitable for home and office purposes. As we are the manufacturers so customization is available as per the need of the customer. We provide free shipping across India.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is coming into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and has dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives a very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.