Handcrafted Wooden Krishna Palki
Aarsun Handmade Wooden Krishna Palki/Jhula Mandir in fine quality wood with beautiful carving and finishing. The temple is made up of Sheesham Wood and you can easily place it anywhere in your home. There are beautifully carved pillars at the side of the temple where in the middle it there is beautiful wooden “SINGHASANA” carved. At the top of the pillars, there is a fine peacock design carved at the sides of the temple.
The dual polish can add a more traditional and elegant look to the unit. The Wooden Krishna Palki is the perfect unit for your home and the best gift for your near ones. As we are the manufacturers so the unit can be customized as per the requirement of the customer.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item, especially for home or office purposes. It is the best timber wood that is used in India.
- Rosewood is come into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them a very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.