We at Aarsun are promoting Indian Handicrafts for more than 30 years now. 100% Made in India and hand-carved by experienced artisans using the best quality wood. This Handcrafted Wooden Fainting Couch is made by our expert Artisans. Global shipping available. Contact us for any queries.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood types for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over Sheesham when the detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and lightweight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
Watch Furniture Videos on our YouTube channel Tap Now…