Sheesham Wooden Temple
Aarsun brings to you a Traditional/customary Wooden temple / Pooja room made in premium quality Sheesham wood. The unit is handcrafted by the skilled artisan with smooth and fine finishing. there is a beautiful single dome at the top of the temple in which the holy word “OM” is carved along with its four finials. Below that there is the main place for the deity where you can place your idols and worship them.
There is fine wooden jaali that is carved at the back and sides of the Jaali which helps to cover up your temple. afterward, there is a beautiful drawer area where you can place your puja essentials like rosewater, incense sticks, cotton, etc. This beautiful temple will give a more divine look to your pooja ghar.
We have a number of Pooja temple designs / Wooden temple designs available. Also, the unit can be customized as per your requirements. The provision can be provided for mounting to the wall
The beautiful handcrafted Wooden Temple / Wooden Pooja Room consist of three main parts:
The top part consists of the fantastically engraved dome with floral design and the holy word “OM” placed in front. At the top of the dome, main Shikhar / bails are placed larger than the other four bails / Shikhar at the corners of the top portions of the wooden temple. The lighting provision is also provided in the Pooja room.
The center also is known as Grabgriha, is enclosed on all three sides in a jaali pattern. Also, in front top, hand-carved Mehraab is placed with the matching pattern.
The main place where the idols are to be placed made of teak plywood.
The base part consists of pull-out style drawers with floral carving and a slider try for Diya.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purposes.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples / Pooja Room as well.
- The Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood temple is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend and split. It is highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden temple/designer Wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood Wooden Temples / wooden pooja rooms have wrought ironwork which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood Home Temple is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
The product is made up of Rosewood temple gives a natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.