Hand Carved Sheesham Temple
Aarsun Woods presents to you Handcrafted Wooden Mandir in Sheesham Wood and Teak Ply. We provide a wide range of designs handcrafted by skilled artisans in traditional polishing and finishing.
This particular Temple is made keeping in mind space/area available in modern homes. The Wooden Temple is large enough to keep a couple of idols or frames inside. In terms of usage, the Temple has a slider tray in front of placing Diya and a small full-width drawer just beneath the slider tray for all other pooja essentials such as Dhoop and incense sticks.
The Hand Carved Sheesham Temple by skilled artisans with traditional floral carvings.
Starting from the top, a beautifully carved out Mehraab is placed at the top with similar two other mehraab at the sides. The Mehraab has a fine floral carving which reflects the divinity of the Temple.
The sides of the main Garbgriha are again carved out in peacock design in a sitting position. Below the peacock carvings, lie small railing with pillars that extends even at the front of the Mandir. The front of the wooden Mandir consists of elephant trunks in welcoming position at the two sides with a carved Mehraab just below the main top mehraab.
The base consists of Slider Tray and a pull out Drawer. The Pull Out Drawer is full width thereby efficiently using the space below with traditional leaf and floral carving in front and sides.
The overall look and feel of the Wooden temple is completely traditional keeping in mind the divine nature of the Temple.
Please note that the Wooden Temple is made from Sheesham Wood except for the Base, the ceiling and the back portion which as made in Teak Plywood in order to strengthen the basic frame of the Temple. The Teak plywood provides rigid support to the Sheesham Carvings thus strengthening the Temple for Safe Shipments.
The Wooden Temple is shipped in a fixed manner in wooden crate packaging to safeguard the unit. One can place the Temple on the floor, or on a cabinet as required. Also, in case the unit is to be placed on the wall in a hanging position, we can provide wall mounting provision at the back of the Temple.
The size of the Wooden temple can be altered as per your home decor and space requirements. Call us at +918192999135 / 8266888634 in order to book a customized unit for your home or for any other queries related to the Hand Carved Sheesham Temple.
We are in the business of promoting Wooden Handicrafts for many years now and would be more than happy to provide you the best possible assistance in selecting a Temple of your choice. Call now to get the Temple delivered right at your doorstep.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purposes.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples / Pooja Room as well.
- Rosewood wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood temple is famous for creating furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rosewood wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood Wooden Temples / wooden pooja rooms have wrought ironwork which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood Home Temple is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for creating unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
The product is made up of Rosewood temple gives a natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.
A wide range of Wooden Temple designs is available in Sheesham Wood Temple