Aarsun Woods Brings to you the Handmade Wooden Temple in Sheesham Wood with fine carving and finishing.There is beautiful single dome at the roof top with side carving. Below that there are Doors at the front and it consist bells. There are wooden pillars carved at the front of the temple and the side area is covered by wooden jaali. There is ply wood use at the backside, At the base area and at the ceiling of the temple. At the base of the temple there is 2 wooden drawer placed along with sliding tray. The drawer are beautifully carved by our experienced craftsmanship. The temple stood up at the 4 legs and best suitable for the home. The Temple is made in sheesham wood. The best place to serve your deity at your home.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.