Aarsun Woods brings to you premium range of handcrafted Bar Cabinets apt for home as well as professional Bars/ Restaurant/ Café/ Hotels. The Wooden Bar is commonly used for storing bottles of different types of drinks with glasses and other utensils required while serving drinks. The Bar Cabinet offers 2 stylish pull out tray. The Wooden Bar Cabinet consists of top shelf for decorative purpose and also can be used as a serving area. The Wooden Bar Cabinet stores up to 48 wine bottles. The overall structure is classically designed and made from premium quality Sheesham Wood also referred to as Indian Rosewood. Sheesham wood is one of the most popular types of Hardwood in the wood carving manufacturing industry and is widely used for making artifacts and designer furniture. The Bar Cabinet can be polished as per customer requirement.
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*