Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade wooden temple / Mandir / Puja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. This adorable mandir is simply awesome in its appeal and certain to entice the spirit of the lord right into your home.
Made of solid sheesham wood and stood on a base, supported by rounded feet, the pedestal is bordered by wooden filigree all around. The puja draw is located right on the top of this base and the top surface of this draw acts as the puja mandapam. The draw fitted with a comfortable knob is abutted with an etched floral design on either side along with sliding tray. Atop the draw at the entrance porch, two peacocks affronted on the opposite sides herald the deity in salutation. The structure has wooden jaali design from all sides and the image of the deity could be placed right in the center of the mandapam. The two robust pillars lovingly carved, raise the roof to hover it as an umbrella over the seat of the lord. From over the plane here, rises the central shikara which is ensconced within four miniature shikar from all the corners. The perimeter is dotted with a garland design
Through the architecture of this wooden mandir we try to replicate the Hindu style of building home temples.
The temple is made from premium quality Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and at the ceiling where dome is placed.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purpose.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples / Pooja Room as well.
- Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood temple is famous for making furniture because it does not worm / bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden temple / designer Wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood Wooden Temples / wooden pooja room have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood Home Temple is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
The product is made up of Rosewood temple gives natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.