Aarsun Woods brings to you this beautiful wooden mandir for your house, where you could place your idols, worship them and take great care of them. The wood and brass work is delicately done by our artisans which gives the Home Temple a creative touch.
The top portion of the wooden mandir is adorned by a single dome in which holy word “OM”written with brass and floral design which is wonderfully carved into this lustrous wood to conclude the architecture of this wooden temple. The perimeter is dotted with a garland design. Below that there is a beautiful carving done at the upper part from front side. Atop is hold by two piers at the front which gives very sophisticated look to our temple. The base of the temple is made up of teak plywood and there is wooden ply at the back side of the temple. The base is bounded by garland design. There is drawer below the base of the temple for miscellaneous use like incense sticks, match sticks, rosewater etc.
Through the architecture of this wooden mandir we try to replicate the Hindu style of building home temples. Plus, the wooden temple requires minimum maintenance like frequent dusting and wiping of the mandir to preserve the longevity and the luster of the fine wood used to make this beautiful Mandir for your home. This temple is best suitable for home and for offices.
Product Details :
- Handcrafted from Seasoned Sheesham Wood
- Product Code:UH-SMNDR-00001
- Fit for your home and office
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.