Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worships as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of the wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer.The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long lasting durability and have its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- 1 Drawer for Pooja Essentials
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-0154
- Product Size: 12″ X 8″ X 20″
Material Details :
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a good quality table cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Shipping Available Anywhere in India*