Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for home and office. The Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) with traditional carving and finishing. The temple is mounted on round circular piers and above that there are two drawers along with brass knobs for placing some puja essentials. Above that there is main place for the deity in closed set where you can place your idols and worship them.There is brass knob at the door with wooden jaali work. Above that there are three domes placed at the top in which holy word “OM” written over there and beautiful carving done by our skilled artisans.The temple is made up of premium quality Sheesham wood with fine finish and best suitable for home and for the offices.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worships as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of the wood.
The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer.The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long lasting durablity and have its own spritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) (except for Plywood used at the back, the base and the ceiling)
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-0049
- Product Size: 30″ X 15″ X 42″
- FoldingUnit: 2 Drawers for Pooja Essentials, 1 Slider Tray for Diya
- Lighting Provision made inside the temple
Material Details :
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in colour, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth lustre.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Standard Surface Shipping Available Anywhere in India